Friday, February 1, 2013


Today is a Special Day!
It is Throw Back Thursday!
I am joining Thriftary and other bloggers sharing old childhood photos.

Well, let's get started:

1.  me at 2 years


2.  I was 6 years old in this photo - My Mom had to cut my hair short 
because I fell asleep with gum and it ended up tangled in my long hair.

 3.  A day at the beach with my Dad - guess who I look like
.... and act like. 
4. In high school - I am dressed for my talent portion for the
Beauty Pageant.  I was chosen to be in this because I was the
only one in the club that had a talent.  
5. 16 years - summer in South Carolina
I was the nanny for my Aunt's 2 boys.

O.k., so now you know a little bit of my past; very little.  A couple more tidbits - I never walked anywhere; I was always running.  And, it seemed wherever I went there was an acident waiting to happen.  

Happy Throw Back Thursday!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment