Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Looking Back at 2016

When I look at the photographs of 2016 my mind reflects on that moment in time.  There is a saying that 'the good times out way the bad'.  It's funny how true that is - I seem to remember all the fun time; the travel, the family reunions, the days spent with my grand kids, time spent with my Mother, the building of our new house.  Yet, I cannot seem to recall any of the bad (and I am sure there are some - life just doesn't work like that.  How would we ever grow with out some kind of challenge or adversity?),

One thing I do know is that in 2017 I am still looking for my purpose in life.  That one thing or things; that one job that I can say "It's pure joy".  I have read - if you are doing what you love, you will never work a day in your life.  For me that has always been true.
I have had so many wonderful jobs and opportunities in my life.  I have been very blessed. I am just looking for that one next thing.  I am not just sitting around waiting for something to happen, but I do know that I am still a work in progress.

As I share my wonderful life lived in 2016; my prayer is that myself and everyone out there will find a blessing and God's purpose for life in each new day.
**If the video will not play or you see no video - click on the Looking at 2016 and that will take you to the flipagram video.  









Thanks for being here,
Libby Stephens


No comments:

Post a Comment